KUALA LUMPUR, 5 December, 2016 – iflix, the world’s leading Internet TV service for emerging markets, offering users unlimited access to thousands of TV shows, movies and more, has concluded its first ‘The iflix Experience’ Roadshow at Sunway Pyramid. The roadshow was held over five days from 30 November 2016 until 4 December 2016 and sought to bring the experience of iflix to Malaysians, highlighting:
- Unlimited access to iflix’s vast library of thousands of first-run exclusive shows, award-winning TV series, blockbuster movies, popular local and regional content, children’s programs and much more;
- Access to iflix on up to 5 devices at once, including phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, TVs and other connected devices;
- The ability to download TV shows and movies to any phone, tablet or mobile device to binge-watch offline, when not connected to the Internet;
- The ability to share their iflix subscription with family or friends and watch shows on two different devices at the same time.
- The availability of subtitles and parental controls.
- Follow celebrity playlists as well as specially-curated Collections to discover new content or create your customized playlists.
During the roadshow, all new customers were given a 3 month free trial courtesy of iflix, and were also treated to a lucky draw to win limited edition merchandise or upgrade their iflix subscription to up to 12 months. Other activities included celebrity appearances from the likes of Sazzy Falak, Nash Idrus, Afdlin Shauki, Yasmin Hani, Sha’arin Razali Wong, K-town Clan, and An Honest Mistake, as well as special character appearances by Flora and Bloom of Winx Club and Malaysia’s favourite twins, Upin and Ipin.
Not limited to just adults, children also had a chance to participate in the roadshow through various activities which included a colouring contest to win limited edition Hi-5 merchandise as well as a dance-off to walk away with exclusive meet and greet passes for the Hi-5 cast and Hi-5 Fairytale concert tickets for this December’s show at Istana Budaya.
Now available in Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Brunei, iflix will continue to roll out its world-class service to key additional emerging markets in the coming months. The service is priced at only RM10 per month in Malaysia for unlimited access with no ads!