The regional competition that kicked off on 1 August 2017 will see six Malaysians amongst the 18 finalists now vying for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to win the Grand Prize – a trip for two to Universal Studios in Osaka, Japan. The country’s best “screen” moments are now being pitted against four other finalists from Philippines and Thailand and the next phase calls upon fellow Malaysians to show their ‘Malaysia boleh’ spirit by voting for their favourite ‘screen time’ moments. The finalist with the highest votes will go on to become the Grand Prize winner.
- Aisyah Aminuddin (Malaysia)
- Reney Heng FW (Malaysia)
- Rey Johnino Carinugan (Philippines)
- Shiela Quimbo (Philippines)
- Rubkwansiree Pornchaicharoen (Thailand)
- Chanyaporn Setalapinan (TH)
- Esther Foo (Malaysia)
- Catherine Khor (Malaysia)
- Jerome Concepcion (Philippines)
- Iris Castillo (Philippines)
- Babymildtigger Wangrungrojn (Thailand)
- Anusorn Busayavorapat (Thailand)
- Bobo Eng (Malaysia)
- Tan Shanwayne (Malaysia)
- Ashley Marquez (Philippines)
- Jillian Rae Inding (Philippines)
- Moss Pasathon (Thailand)
- Phattaranun Pongam (Thailand)
The voting phase of the M&M’sÒ Screen Bite Awards will take place until 21st September 2017. M&M’sÒ invites all Malaysian fans to rally together and make their vote count at www.screenbiteawards.com.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/mmsMalaysia.