Sunway City Ipoh, 25 April 2016 – Lost World of Tambun – the perfect place for mother’s to get away from the bustling city, be pampered with relaxing hot springs and spas while getting lost in tranquillity and serenity. Known to be a family adventure destination, family and children can enjoy many other attractions.
Being the only theme park in Southeast Asia with natural hot springs, a self-contained wonderland cocooned by lush tropical jungle, seven thrilling parks and the breath-taking limestone features of 400 million years of age – is the cherry on top.
Kick-start your adventurous day with our Malayana Warriors as they welcome you. Mothers, start your day by unwinding at the Beach Garden and enjoy the pure crystal-white sandy beach view while your children explore the Explorabay specifically designed children friendly area that is filled with water cannons, spraying elephants, giant tipping buckets and water curtains for them to enjoy.
After a relaxing morning, it is time for a boost of adrenaline. Prove to your child that you are never too old for any rides!
- Cliff Racer – Slide down Indiana Jones style at maximum speed
- Dragon Flights – Take a “flight” and be intrigued by the scenery as you get swung in the air
- Tube Raiders – Wind your way down from the top of the giant water slides
- Storm Rider – Get on the pirate boat which will swing you 180 degrees
- Lupe’s Adventure – Dry up at the Perak’s first roller coaster ride
Feeling pumped up? There are more! Have some family time at our must-go attractions:
- Adventure River – Relaxing water ride at the Asia’s longest river with wave effects while enjoying the sight of natural beautiful caves with extravagant water features expecting a little surprise twist
- Adventure Express – Hop into our ancient locomotive as it takes you and your family on a journey past majestic ruins
- Tin Valley – Take a journey back through time as you learn the heritage of Perak – tin mining
- Petting Zoo – The haven for all kinds of animals such as Tapir, peacocks, parrots and many other 50 species to range freely in their natural habitats. Make friends with Ruby the raccoon, pet and play with the animals.
- Tiger Valley – Meet Putra and Jazz, our very own Siberian Tiger brothers
Mothers’ instincts are always on point. Mothers know when their children are hungry. Fuel up at the Ipoh Street with:
- Tau Fu Fah – Soybean custard with delicious sugar syrup
- Lok-Lok – Assortment of dumplings on a stick
- Heong Peah – Perak’s famous fragrant pastry
and many more local Perak desserts that tempts you to want to go for seconds. After having a happy tummy, be entertained by our Flaming Percussions, the merry band of fire eaters, jugglers and percussionists who performs fire tricks and stunts.
It is time for mothers to get out from your daily regime and just indulge in our Hot Springs & Spas that provides various types minerals for your body.
- Steam Cave – Acts as a sauna where it helps cleanses your body and improves body circulation
- Foot Spa – Sooth your feet with reflexology pebbles
- Infinity Pool – At a temperature of 40 °C, this pool can accommodate up to 300 people and is surrounded by the serene and calming sounds of the volcanic waterfall
- Jacuzzi Pools – Nourish yourself with three relaxing and invigorating Jacuzzis with temperature ranges from 47 – 50°C
- Crystal Spa – Within the privacy and comfort of your own massage hut, choose from the many specialty massages such as body scrub, aromatherapy massage, aromatic beauty care, body relaxing spa and many more!
Do not worry for we also have something else for your children to enjoy.
- Saphira’s Lair – With luminous and colorful lights to illuminate the glowing rainforest
- Saphira’s Baby Pool – Specially designed to provide a safe play area for toddlers
- Saphira’s Twister – A fairground for young and old to go for a twist
As the sun sets, it is time to spend the night at Lost World Hotel, a perfect snooze chamber after a long day of adventure. Get a good rest only to awaken refreshed with the park’s crisp fresh air and a spectacular view of lush hills encapsulated with morning mist and the abundance of nature.
The operational hours will be from 11:00am to 6:00pm every Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm every Saturday and Sunday. The Lost World Hot Springs by Night operates from 12:00nn – 11:00pm every Monday to Sunday. The park is closed every Tuesday except during Malaysian school and public holidays.
More information can also be obtained at Lost World of Tambun’s Facebook page and website: www.facebook.com/lostworldoftambun / www.sunwaylostworldoftambun.com or by calling the park at +605 542 8888.