After more than a year’s wait due to the #COVID19 pandemic and the various movement control orders issued by the government, the winners of the heralded Miss Mr Mrs HIT Pageant 2020 were finally crowned in a toned-down gala finale which was held at the classy Grand Centro Ballroom in Klang, last Saturday night.
Crowned as Miss HIT Malaysia 2020 was Kirubashini Rajendran, an administrator from Perak, while Aruna Devi Krishnan, a teacher from Selangor took home the crown for Mrs HIT Malaysia 2020.
Taking the second spot in the MR category was Sarvesswaren Katikesu, an entrepreneur from Penang while Muhammad Basir Mongudal, an accounts executive, also from Penang was declared third.
Heama S. Muthu, a student from Selangor was placed as Runner’s Up, while Michelle Anne Deaves, a freelancer for Sabah was chosen as the 2nd Runner’s Up in the MISS category.
In the MRS category, Lingeswary Muniandy, an entrepreneur from Selangor was selected as Runner’s Up with Kaliamah Ayer, a teacher from Perak taking up the 2nd Runner’s Up spot.
The winners were selected by an esteemed panel of industry judges that included psychologist, professional trainer & House of Trainings founder Ricky Ng, Kids Got Talent Malaysia director Sherme Low, hotelier & Mrs HIT Malaysia 2018 Sunita Subbaraman, ramp walk trainer & Mr HIT Malaysia 2017 Champion Jeyaganesh and Mrs Malaysia World Peace 2021, Mrs Millenium 2021 & Malaysian Indian Supermodel founder Sangeetha Veloo.
The pageant which was formed in 2016 is the only pageant in Malaysia that involves three categories – Miss, Mr & Mrs. It is organised by multiple award-winning event organiser Harry International Talents which is headed by its founder Barni Kumar Harry.
The key sponsors include Triikas, Sametha Beauty Zone, Target Fitness, Izwani, MD Pharma, Jess Creations, Sai Photo, R Event, Pusat Bahasa Titian Jaya, Vimas, Star Fitness, Grand Centro Ballroom among many others.
#RentakSejuta, MKU Malaysia Kalai Ulagam, Universal Media, Vannangal, Sai FM were among some of the official media partners supporting the event. The finals were live-streamed over Rentak Sejuta and MKU.
Below is the names and their titles won for mr category
- Yogaraj Ulaganaden – champion of Mr hit Malaysia 2020 / asil natural beauty ambassador / Pusat latihan perniagaan universal ambassador
- Viswar Raj Nagarajan – Petite Malaysia / Voguish
- Muhammad Basir Mongudal – 2nd Runner Up
- ALIVYUS – Most Charming Award
- Premmananthan Ravinthar- MR TEEN MALAYSIA
- jegathisan thangaraj-most talented /ideal king
- Sarvesswaren Katikesu – 1st Runner Up / Best Rampwalk
- Dinesh Ramamoorthy – 4th Runner Up / Mr. FIT 2020
- Eashwar Nadarajoo- Most innovative & Ambassador Vimaz
- Devaa Rajan Balachandran – Most Popular
- Devaaprasanth R. Visvalingam- Vision King
- Athavan Rajaindran – 3rd Runner Up / Target Fitness Ambassador
- Sashi Kumar A/L Devaraj@Selvaraj – Timeless king
- ARUNA DEVI KRISHNAN (CHAMPION / MOST POPULAR)
- LINGESSRY MUNIANDY (1ST RUNNER UP & NATION PRIDE )
- Lia Ayer ( 2nd Runner UP/Best Catwalk/Most Elegant)
- ADRINA STELLA ANNE AGASTION (3rd Runner Up/Pusat Latihan Perniagaan Universal Ambassador)
- Esther Dhineswary Palaniandy (4th runner up/ Timeless Beauty)
- Sharmila Mahendran (The Most Talented)
1.MNAVANESHWARY MANIARASOO Titles:Miss Hit Teen Malaysia, Miss Hit Petite Malaysia
2.Heama Sangali Muthu .Titles: Most popular, photogenic, vimaz brand ambassador & 1st runner up
3. Mahah Letchumi V Krishnan .Most Gorgeous,Most Elegant
4.Devi Paramasivan. Title: Best Figure 3rd Runner up
- Michelle Ashwini Titles: Brand Ambassador for Target Fitness & Asil Natural Beauty
- kirubashini Rajendren titles: champion, most talented
- Sakthi Suresh .Title: Harry’s Fashion Choice, 4th Runner Up
- Michelle Anne Deaves. Titles: Best catwalk, Ambassador for pusat bahasa titian jaya & 2nd runner up