Sepang, 20 March 2015 – Sepang International Circuit (SIC) today announced that the RM80 hillstand tickets for the 2015 Formula 1 PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix™ are sold out. The overwhelming demand for tickets in the RM80 category came following the recent announcement of K-Pop megastars Girls’ Generation and SHINee as the joint main act for the after-race party.
However, fans can still get the RM160 hillstand (covered) tickets, which are selling fast or opt for grandstand or tower tickets to catch both the exhilarating race and the highly anticipated after-race concert, as well as enjoy all the activities on offer.
“The tickets this year offer excellent value for money as fans get to enjoy the world’s biggest motorsports event, a world-class concert and experience a fun filled family carnival all with just one race ticket,” commented Sepang International Circuit CEO Dato’ Razlan Razali today.
He quipped, “It’s just too good an event to miss out on, truly something for the whole family, mum, dad and the kids will surely enjoy the day.”
The F1 tickets can be purchased:
- online at SIC’s website
- at the Sepang International Circuit ticket booth on:
- the Ground Floor of the NU Sentral mall in the KL Sentral area
- Level CC in Paradigm Mall
- the Ground Floor at the Ampang Rotunda in Suria KLCC until 20 March 2015
- the Central Concourse area in Suria KLCC from 21 to 29 March 2015
- from a ticket agent – just check the location from SIC’s website – http://www.sepangcircuit.com/Ticketing-@-Overview.aspx
- by calling the SIC TICKET HOTLINE at 03-8778 2222
This weekend is also the last chance to purchase tickets at 50% off from the SIC Zoomers which will be at Avenue K on Friday, 20 March from 12pm-8pm, Alamanda Putrajaya on Saturday, 21 March from 12pm-8pm and the Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang on Sunday, 22 March from 12pm-8pm. The discount is applicable for all tickets except hillstand tickets.
Keep track of updates and promotions from SIC on their Facebook page at