Subang Jaya, 27 February 2019 – Zontes Malaysia brings a new premium brand to Malaysia. Zontes is the latest entry into the country’s lightweight segment. Zontes Malaysia is confident that the brand will achieve strong positioning this year and that Malaysian motorcycle enthusiasts will receive the brand with enthusiasm.
The Zontes brand meets the increasingly tough demand for motorcycles that embody performance, innovation, technology, styling, quality, comfort, accessibility and practicality, at competitive prices. This is why these four Zontes models include great features that are in the domain of larger and more expensive motorcycles. All are built to be practical in every riding situation.
In fact, Zontes is built on the philosophy of innovation and quality.
- Futuristic, bold, unparalleled and unique styling.
- Electrically adjustable windscreen (for the 310-T and 310-X).
- Fully digital TFT display.
- LED lighting for the running light, headlight, taillight and signal lights.
- Smart lithium-ion battery ensure quick starting and reduces weight.
- Dual-channel Bosch M9.1 ABS (disengageable).
- Two power modes: “E” for economy and “S” for Sport
- Upside-down forks.
- Nitrogen-filled monoshock rear suspension.
- One-piece cast aluminium swingarm.
- Lightweight aluminium allow wheels.
- The high strength steel tube frame is utilized as the oil cooler.
- Delphi fuel-injection management.
- Dry sump engine lubrication.
- Aluminium engine block for optimal cooling.
- Fuel tank with galvanized liner to prohibit corrosion and blocked fuel system.
- Anti-scald coating on exhaust silencers.
- Electrically-controlled fuel filler cover.
- Electrically-controlled seat lock.
- USB charging port.
- Keyless Control System for secure and ease of locking and unlocking the motorcycle.
- Rear luggage rack.
As highlighted above, Zontes motorcycles mesmerizing and groundbreaking styling, but are also built with the rider’s safety and comfort in mind.
The ZT310-T, ZT310-R, ZT310-X and ZT310-X GP are built on a common platform of engine, frame and chassis, making parts availability a non-issue. Zontes Malaysia will hard hand-in-hand with dealers to ensure that all Zontes customers receive the best aftermarket care, throughout Malaysia.
The Zontes ZT310-T is unmistakably an adventure (ADV) motorcycle. Distinguishing features include a large motorized windscreen, handguards, high-level mudguard and crash protection bars.
The Zontes ZT310-T is priced at RM 21,600.00 (basic selling price without road tax, insurance and number plates). Zontes Malaysia is offering the first batch of ZT310-T with exclusive top box and panniers.
The Zontes ZT310-R is the naked sportbike in the line-up. A naked sportbike needs to have bold and extrovert styling. The most distinguishing features are the aggressive headlamp, taillamp and belly pan. The headlight combined with the radiator shroud give the impression of a muscular futuristic robot from the front. On the other hand, the taillamps are mounted flush in the tailsection, giving the bike a
distinctive and aggressive appearance. The Zontes ZT310-R is priced at RM 19,800.00 (basic selling price without road tax, insurance and number plates).
The Zontes ZT310-X is the sport-tourer of the 310 family. It features an aerodynamic windscreen and front-end, full-fairing, and passenger grab rails. The handlebar is mounted on risers to provide a natural and comfortable riding position for the long rides to your favourite destinations far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
For an even more “out-there” styling, the Zontes ZT310-X GP features sportier graphics. It is sure to stand out from the crowd. The Zontes ZT310-X is priced at RM 20,800.00 while the Zontes ZT310-X GP is priced at RM 21,600.00 (basic selling prices without road tax, insurance and number plates),