Kuala Lumpur, 25 April 2018 – Bon Voyage! Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour is back and ready to take guests’ taste buds on an international flavour experience. World Burger Tour, a limited-time offering of Hard Rock Local Legendary© Burgers, inspired by the taste and flavours from cafe locations around the world, hits the tables at Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur on 2 May until 29 June 2018.
“It’s incredible we’re able to showcase Hard Rock’s Local Legendary© Burger collection and the authentic ingredients that makeup each burger for the fourth year in a row,” said Nor Esah Abdul Ghani, Marketing Manager, Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur. “For a limited time, guests can enjoy the signature flavours from some of the world’s most eclectic cities like Sydney and Barcelona at their local Hard Rock.”
This year, Hard Rock’s culinary team evaluated more than four local burgers with crowd favourites added to the 2018 World Burger Tour lineup. Throughout May and June, the Hard Rock Cafe menu will feature World Burger Tour offerings such as:
- Andean Burger (Santa Cruz, Bolivia) – a delicious burger that pays homage to the capital city, topped with fresh avocado slices, a pan-fried egg, melted cheddar cheese, zesty garlic mayo, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomatoes served with seasoned fries
- Aussie Burger (Sydney, Australia) – a burger piled high like the Sydney Harbour bridge, topped with caramelized onions, crispy turkey bacon, cheddar cheese, a fried egg with beetroot, lettuce and tomato served with seasoned fries
- Banh Mi Burger (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) – coated in tangy house-made Vietnamese glaze, topped with sliced cucumbers and pickled vegetables, accompanied by a garnishment of cilantro and green onions all on a signature burger patty served with seasoned fries
- Olé Burger (Barcelona, Spain) – a fury of red peppered Romesco sauce, roasted vegetables, with feta cheese crumbles and arugula, dancing on a signature burger patty and between a toasted bun served with seasoned fries
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers served at Hard Rock Cafe are nothing short of “legendary.” All Local Legendary© Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savoury sauces and rich melted cheeses paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savoury Artisan french fries (Additional charge for Savoury Artisan french fry pairings may apply). Throughout World Burger Tour, each french fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brand’s world-famous beverage menu made up of refreshing cocktails and non-alcoholic options, including:
- Passion Fruit Mai Tai – a Tiki classic invented in the 1940s in California! Spiced rum, passion fruit and a blend of traditional Tiki flavours
- Southern Style Lemonade – house-made lemonade shaken ice cold with fresh mint and watermelon
- Passion Fruit Punch – a refreshing blend of orange juice, passion fruit and ginger ale
For more information on World Burger Tour, please visit http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/kuala-lumpur.
# # #